This class is the NRA Basic Shotgun Shell Reloading Instructor Class. This teaches students how to teach the knowledge, skills, attitude necessary to safely reload shotgun shells. This course is fourteen hours long. Each student is taught how to teach reloading safety, shotgun shell components, using the reloading manual and reloading data, equipment, and the shotgun shell reloading process. Students will receive the instructors manual, NRA Guide to Reloading Handbook, the Basic Reloading Student Exam, a course completion certificate, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, etc. The price doesn't include BIT.
• Introduction to NRA Basic Shotgun Shell Reloading Course Outline and Lesson Plans
• Teaching Lesson I: Introduction to Reloading and Reloading Safety
• Teaching Lesson II: Shotgun Shell Components
• Teaching Lesson III: Using the Reloading Manual and Reloading Data
• Teaching Lesson IV: Shotgun Shell Reloading Equipment
• Teaching Lesson V: Making the First Shotgun Shells
• Teaching Lesson VII: Course Review and Examination
Certifications are issued by
the NRA Training Dept. There are certification and processing fees
that are paid directly to NRA. The fees are $30 if you are an NRA
member. The fees are $50 if you are not a NRA member. That is for a
2 year certification. This price doesn't include BIT. Please
remember NRA Instructor courses are performance based courses.
Students must possess the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for this
level of training. You do not pay and automatically pass instructor training.
You pass to have the opportunity to pass.