NRA Become a Refuse To Be A Victim® Instructor $200
Interested in teaching your community how to better protect themselves, their families,
& their friends?
Attend this class to learn how to teach Refuse to be a Victim which includes
personal safety tips and techniques that you need to avoid dangerous situations
and REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM® Safety experts agree the single most important step
toward ensuring your personal safety is making the conscious decision to Refuse
To Be A Victim®. You stand a much better chance of preventing criminal attack if
you develop a safety plan before you need it. Considering the importance that
most families place on smoke detectors and fire escape plans, it's worth knowing
that you are more than three times as likely to be the victim of a violent crime
than you are to be the victim of a residential fire, and you are more than 58 times
as likely to be assaulted than you are to be injured in a home fire. The seminar
includes classroom instruction on a variety of crime prevention strategies, from
criminal psychology to automobile crimes to cyber crime. This is not a firearms
instruction course, physical contact or self-defense class. Seminars teach about
common weaknesses that criminals may take advantage of. It also teaches
corrective measures to fix these weaknesses. Strategies include home security,
carjack avoidance techniques, cyber safety, and use of personal safety devices.
Students will receive the Refuse To Be A Victim student handbook, NRA Refuse To
Be A Victim® brochure, NRA Become A Refuse To Be A Victim® Instructor
Brochure, Refuse To Be A Victim® Firearms Supplement, and a course completion
certificate. In just three to four hours, you will get the tools you need to develop
your own personal safety strategy.
Some of the topics discussed will be:
- The Psychology of the Criminal Mind
- Know what criminals look for in a victim
- Creating a Safe Room & Home Protection Plan
- Situational Awareness and Avoidance Techniques
- Internet and Cyber Safety
- Home & Phone Security
- Carjack Avoidance Techniques
- Automobile & Travel Security
- Personal & Technological Security
- Use of various Personal Safety Devices (Tasers, Stun guns, Batons, Pepper Spray)
- Self-Defense Tools and more!
- Home Invasions and Burglary
- Interacting with the Police
- What to do if you do become a Victim
- How to stop Sliders in their tracks
- Criminal use of Bump Keys and Prevention
- Security Window Film
- The 6 second garage door break-in and how to prevent it.
- Malls & Parking Garages safety concerns
- Layers of Defense and making your home a hard target.
- Mental Preparedness & Controlling Fear
- Lighting, Alarms, Dead Bolts, Windows and more
- Rape Statistics and Prevention
- Banking & ATM Scams
- Cyber fraud & Electronic Theft
- Cyber-stalking & Cyber-bullying
- Workplace & Personal Security
- Local Crime Statistics and much more.